- Where can we usually find you on your lunch break? Walking to a nearby downtown Minneapolis restaurant that has good soup.
- If you had to live in a place other than Minnesota, where would it be? Within the U.S., I'd love to live in Seattle. Otherwise, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- List one quirk that most people don't know about you. I was a member of the original Stevie Ray Improvisational Comedy Team: Everything but Anchovies.
- When you were five, you thought you'd grow up to be a...dairy farmer in Wisconsin, just like my uncle.
- What's your favorite section of Minnesota Business magazine? The cover. Aside from its intrinsic beauty, it beckons me to look inside.
New book seeks to empower patients to take charge of their health care Read More
Review of first year of Target’s three year partnership with Techstars Retail Accelerator Read More
Upscale burger maestro is launching upscale pizza/pasta chain – Red Rabbit Read More
Minnesota Business is proud to be a media sponsor for MEDA’s 45th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, November 19. Read More
Photo via iStock
Minneapolis hotel boom includes a European-styled brand from Spain Read More
Quanex opens doors to public during manufacturing week Read More
Water treatment company supports holistic view of water issues Read More
- 1 of 5