- Where can we usually find you on your lunch break? Walking to a nearby downtown Minneapolis restaurant that has good soup.
- If you had to live in a place other than Minnesota, where would it be? Within the U.S., I'd love to live in Seattle. Otherwise, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- List one quirk that most people don't know about you. I was a member of the original Stevie Ray Improvisational Comedy Team: Everything but Anchovies.
- When you were five, you thought you'd grow up to be a...dairy farmer in Wisconsin, just like my uncle.
- What's your favorite section of Minnesota Business magazine? The cover. Aside from its intrinsic beauty, it beckons me to look inside.
Cleaning up at the Capitol Read More
More than 100 Minnesota CEOs, presidents and top leaders tell us about their priorities, how they solve problems and what they think of each other. Read More
Letting your subconscious help solve business problems Read More
New book seeks to empower patients to take charge of their health care Read More
Review of first year of Target’s three year partnership with Techstars Retail Accelerator Read More
- 1 of 6