- Where can we usually find you on your lunch break? Walking to a nearby downtown Minneapolis restaurant that has good soup.
- If you had to live in a place other than Minnesota, where would it be? Within the U.S., I'd love to live in Seattle. Otherwise, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- List one quirk that most people don't know about you. I was a member of the original Stevie Ray Improvisational Comedy Team: Everything but Anchovies.
- When you were five, you thought you'd grow up to be a...dairy farmer in Wisconsin, just like my uncle.
- What's your favorite section of Minnesota Business magazine? The cover. Aside from its intrinsic beauty, it beckons me to look inside.
An interview with Mark Ritchie Read More
Jim Gilmore, coauthor of The Experience Economy and Authenticity, focuses on seeing in his new book Read More
An interview with U of M Professor Bill Beeman on the ways ethnography can improve business Read More
Cleaning up at the Capitol Read More
More than 100 Minnesota CEOs, presidents and top leaders tell us about their priorities, how they solve problems and what they think of each other. Read More
- 1 of 6